You can choose any or all of the following:
FedEx and/or UPS and/or USPS
Whatever shippers you choose, go to Admin Menu --> Site Wide Settings, and put in:
For Fed Ex: Acct #, Meter #
For UPS: User ID, User PW
For USPS: User ID, User PW
Next you will need to enable the shipping calculator by checking the following boxes in Site Wide Settings:
- Charge for weight
- Use shipping address
- Use weight for shipping
- Use shipcalc
And fill in:
- City ship from
- Zip ship from
- State ship from
|How to Sign Up with Shipping Company(s)|
For the shipping calculators you want to use, please register with them (free) and get ID and put
that ID in your "site wide settings". Here are instructions for each:
(2) Scroll down and click "accept"
(3) Fill in info and click "continue"
(5) Put UPS ID & PW into your web site's Site Wide Settings
(6) Be sure to also check "Use UPS".
(2) On far right click "sign up" under "Access USPS Web Tools"
(3) They will mail you an ID.
(4) You will then need to email them at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be changed from "test" to "production".
(5) Put the ID into your web site's Site Wide Settings
(6) Be sure to also check "Use USPS".
(2) Click "Login to My FedEx" top left under "Welcome Center"
(3) Click "Sign Up Now!" on right
(4) Put FedEx Acct Number & Fedex Meter Number into your web site's Site Wide Settings
(5) Be sure to also check "Use FedEx".